Fresh Water Supply
- Arrangements can be easily made to supply vessels with whatever quantities of fresh water required.
- Supply is usually done by means of special barges or by truck, for vessels berthing inside port, or at anchorage area
- As per ship’s standing position and circumstance.
- Notice must be given 24 hours prior to ship’s arrival so that pre-arrangements can be completed.
- Cost of water supplies differ from one port to another and according to the place vessel is anchored inside the port.
- Fresh products
- Frozen products
- Dry products
- Cabine store
- Deck store
- General cargo transport
- Marine crew authorities and agents transportation
- Engine store
- Spare parts
- Ship repairs