- Supply to ships with any amount of fresh water required.
- Supply is usually done by means of special barges or by truck, for ships docked within the port or in the anchorage area.
- Notice must be given 24 hours prior to the ship’s arrival so that pre-arrangements can be completed.
- The cost of supplying water varies from one port to another and according to the place where the ship is anchored.
- Fresh products
- Frozen products
- Dry products
- Cabine store
- Deck store
- General cargo transport
- Marine crew authorities and agents
- Engine store
- Spare parts
- Ship repairs